SEO is essential to your wires’ success and it must be done right to bolster your marketing efforts
As illustrated in this infographic published by one of our partners Hispanic Market Advisors®, the use of a wire or press release designed to reach Hispanics must be carefully done. Writing it a successful one requires researching the target audience in detail and you may want to consider distributing it in both English and Spanish for better coverage, reach and exposure.
At the same time, besides being user-friendly and relevant to the user or target audience, you want to make sure your wire is designed for SEO success. That would entail that the content of your wire or press release is well-optimized, including adding the right keywords, external links and tags.
The SEO benefits of wire distribution are numerous. Here are 3 of them.
- Valuable backlinks. Your wire will be republished by several guaranteed placements or media outlets which offers you valuable backlinks to your website.
- Enhanced link profile. If you are an agency sending wires on your clients’ behalf, remember that by adding 1 or 2 backlinks to your client’s website in the first paragraph, you will be enhancing the link profiles of your clients’ websites.
- Web visibility and exposure. By optimizing the content so it has the right keywords and tags, you could increase its visibility online and make your wires searchable on the Internet.
Although your content may be written to reach known audience and media, you need to make sure your wires can be easily read especially by people who don’t know about you or your clients’ businesses. Also important, make sure your content is good enough for search engines. This is key for achieving SEO success.
And how do you do that? Here are a few quick tips for you to easily implement and gain a wider audience that you deserve:
- Choose Your Keyword(s) – Aim for keywords that have high search volume and low search competition, and make sure you are tracking the keyword rankings to measure progress on SERPs
- Use Keywords Effectively – This means using your keywords in Headline, First Paragraph and Content Paragraphs without falling for keyword staffing (spread it out on appropriate places along your wire).
- Use Anchor Text Backlinks – This helps drive readers from the wire or press release to your website (or clients’ websites), generating additional search traffic and potential new customers, as a result. 2- 3 will suffice.
To sum up, SEO-friendly wires should have these elements incorporated to help you improve the reach of your content. At the same time, it also helps in positioning your site (or clients’ sites) to rank at the top of search engine result pages.
Using Latinx Newswire distribution services helps you establish your press releases widespread across as many relevant Hispanic media outlets, in both English and Spanish. And if that was not enough, Latinx Newswire shares your press release with its large networks of social media channels adding the cherry on top!